Thursday, February 7, 2013

Almost 300 page views

Nothing can even compare to how much this excites me. I am not writing to gain a popularity contest. I am not writing for money. Hell, I am not writing because I have time. I am, however, writing because I want someone to read this and say " I thought I was the only one that had this kind of crap happen to them." If one person can read this and relate to this then my job is done. 

The entertainment value does come along with it. Let's face it, if you know me then you know I am a "colorful" person. And when I say colorful I mean I curse a lot. I use the "F" word like the word "the". I am not proud of this but, it is what it is. I am also very animated (which doesn't help when you are writing). I like to act out my stories when I tell them. Ask anyone that knows my poop in the pants story and they will tell you. They love it when I tell it. And lastly, I don't care what people think. I am an open book. I will tell stories about anything that has happened to me. In my short 30 years on this Earth I have lived a life that no one can imagine. Things happen to everyone. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. If I pee my pants I will write about it. And as you can already see, poop happens. A lot.

I have no shame. I am me.

So with that being said, I am thrilled that this is being read. It inspires me to write more. Thank you to all that have taken time out of their busy lives to read this. It is truly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment