Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl

Last night was Super Bowl Sunday. Normally its a big shin dig. Tons of food, friends and alcohol. Did I say alcohol? Since giving birth in November I have had 3 beers. Last night I had 2 and it got me stupid. And by stupid I mean teenager stupid. Like when you have a sleepover and you steal a beer out of the fridge and act like you are drunk stupid. Everything was funny, except the commercials. They sucked this year, but that's another story. Anyways, there was tons of food. Actually it was dips. We had a 5 dips to 1 bag of chips ratio. Silly huh? And as far as company goes we had Alyssa, my brothers girlfriend from New York. Needless to say her and I had enough fun for a whole room full of people.

Alyssa flew in yesterday morning. She came without my brother. Not that I don't love my brother but I am happy she came alone this time. She came to meet Noah. I think it was love at first sight when they met. Noah is a chunky, lovable kid. But, I am biased.  I am a little sad however, that she is only here til Tuesday. I suppose I should take what I can get.

We had been planning to go to Stassi's for lunch on Sunday. It was the perfect plan. She landed at 10:18 am, go to the house to drop off her stuff, then lunch. We arrive at the restaurant at about 1. Our mouths salivating at the thought of the chicken cutlet sandwiches that we are going to consume. We are getting ready to go in and the door doesn't open. WTF? Now I am looking at the door like it is broken. Why won't it open? Well upon further investigation, we figure out they don't open til 4. Epic Fail.... Dreams were shattered. So Publix it is. Subs and dips and 1 bag of chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment